Despite the fact that we are just into the month of November we're getting an early kick start on this year's Secret Santa! Below is all the information you'll need to know about this year's exchange and signup form! If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask here or in the discord!
- Sign-ups start from today (Nov 8th) and are open until November 22nd!
-Characters submitted must be from the Pouflons ARPG
- You can only enter with characters available to receive gift art! You can offer up more than one of your characters, but only one will be drawn.
- Please let us know when you're signing up if you'd like to be a back-up artist in case someone doesn't receive their gift!
- If you'd like to join in, please fill out the survey linked below:
If you realize that you're unable to finish your gift in time, please let us know, it's perfectly understandable and we won't be mad! But please let us know as early as you can, so we can find a back-up artist to cover your giftee.
- You can upload your gift at any point between December 20th and January 7th.
-This time period is also when the claim prompt will go live on the lorekeeper site to claim your prize!
- Gifts must be clean and colored! Sketches are not allowed. Backgrounds are not required, but encouraged for maximum gift giving fun!
- Pixel art entries must be at least 100x100 in their original (non-scaled) size.
- If the person that you are assigned has more than one registered character volunteered, you can only draw one of them for the Secret Santa.
- Please upload your finished entry to the Secret Santa group folder on lorekeeper or deviantart (or both)!
- You can claim your secret Santa on the lorekeeper for coins as well as an Enchanted Silver Bell. You can claim this only once.
If you have any questions, feel free to comment or ask in the discord!
You must log in to post a comment.Log in