Here is all relevant information on character voiding. Please be sure to read through thoroughly to make sure you understand.
To begin the voiding process, contact Pouflons via the discord, contact a mod directly, or contact the DA group stating you are interested in voiding your characters. We will send you this information to be sure you have read it and ask for the character’s ML entries you would like voided. A character can only be voided by its current owner.
-Once voided the character is loses any and all resale value (as a species) and cannot be used in group activities
- The ML entry for the character is wiped. The entry number will be given to another character. All artwork, information and credits are removed. A record of the character’s information before voiding (image, owner, artist) will be kept by pouflons in a private archive.
1. Resale rules fall under jurisdiction of the original character's artist/designer (if there was just a single one) If the character changes hands, please alert the artist/designer.
2. All language currently referring to the character as the species it previously was must be removed from external online profiles (ie. toyhouse) except for the void note (point 3 below)
It must also be moved out of any tags or folders with the species name or related to the ARPG.
3. Void Statement: IF you are publicly displaying art that shows the character as its previous species, please put this line in external profiles (toyhou.se) : “voided from (species) on (date) by (user)”.
– So long as the previous species images are being displayed, this void statement must be kept visible on their profile in order to protect users from acquiring a voided character while thinking it is still part of the species.
– If the character cannot be confused with the species it previously was, you do not need to add a void statement to the profile. (for example, if you voided a pouflon into a deer species, but it still resembled a pouflon, it would require a void statement displayed. If it very clearly no longer resembled a pouflon, you would not have to have the statement displayed. You can ask us if you are unsure)
REINSTATING VOIDED CHARACTERS
Previously voided characters can be turned back into official pouflons/vespires using a new MYO slot and the relevant trait items, and through the following process:
1. If you are the user who voided, you must first apply to the group for permission to re-instate the character to the species via a new MYO slot. Any means of acquisition of this slot is valid, whether you got it from another user, the cash shop, or using TC.
2. If you are NOT the user who voided, you can apply to re-instate the character through the normal MYO slot process. If you are aware that it was previously a voided character you must add a note in your application that it was such. While you do not need to apply, please note we may contact you if there is any info or issues about the character we feel you would you need to know.
3. Please be aware it does not regain any monetary value it had previously as an official character, nor value from commissions you did not purchase yourself. Its official listed value is reset to what you purchased the MYO slot for.